- Identification of groups that comprise traditional society: Family, friends, school, employer, government/law/police, market/business and adversaries/burglars/predators
- Inappropriate photos and messages
- The concept of 'Nothing To Hide'
- Social media providers' Terms of Service agreements
- Unfettered access to personal and private information by market/business
- Social networking illegalities and the police
- The potential for careless social networking to attract adversaries/burglars/predators
- Rationalizations for posting inappropriate content
- Technical and behavioural methods
- Location Services
- Hierarchy of messaging privacy
- Personal public relations
Duration: Approximately 45 minutes plus time for questions.